07 February 2011

mid-winter hello

Somehow it turned into February. And my girl is eight months old!

I thought I'd post a few pics of her, and of some things I've been working on lately.


We catch a few warm days in winter, so I like to sit in the yard and disrobe the baby when the weather cooperates. I promise I keep her dressed in warm clothes when I need to. I wanted to take a photo that showed off her new pink knitted pants--wonderpants! I had a little difficulty with the pattern but I figured out how to get around it and I'll be making another pair for my godson who will arrive in May. I may choose a more masculine color.


I've been knitting like crazy since I got pregnant with Stella about a year and a half ago, but lately I've caught the crochet bug too.

Margaret Oomen, of the blog Resurrection Fern, released a pattern through the purl bee of how to create these lovely stones. I need to track down some more smooth stones because this pattern is like potato chips. Once you pop, you can't stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment